Terms and Conditions of using this website
All of the material on this website is for information only. Any comments made on this website are not an endorsement or recommendation of any particular person, body, course of action, or other matter. This website is not for access or use by any person in any state where this website or its contents are prohibited by or not in accordance with local law.
Making a Decision
Users should not place any reliance on the material included on this website in any decision that they make or refrain from making with regard to investments. Users’ needs and requirements vary and as a result they must make their own decision on the nature and characteristics of any transaction and its appropriateness for them.
Exclusion of Liability
While reasonable care is taken in the compilation of material for this website, Mr G Vaughan makes no warranty or representation on the accuracy or completeness of any material on this website. Mr G Vaughan is not responsible for any other websites to which there are links from this website and the inclusion of any link does not constitute any form of endorsement. Mr G Vaughan does not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, reasonably foreseeable or otherwise) resulting from this website, or from any other websites to which there are links from this website.
By making use of this website, users agree to be bound by all of the following terms and conditions, which may be amended, updated and/or modified by Mr G Vaughan from time to time without notice to users (the “Terms”) and to abide by the following policy setting out what users will/will not do when using this website (“Acceptable Use Policy”).
This website, its content and the service, is free to access and Mr G Vaughan will not charge users any monthly or annual service fee.
As part of the Acceptable Use Policy, users agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information in all input fields when using the website or any document from it. Abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of this website and Mr G Vaughan’s service.
2. Respect the privacy of other internet users.
3. Be entirely responsible for and maintain the confidentiality of any account password we may introduce and to notify the site owner immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach of which you become aware.
4. Not to infringe any third party rights through your use of this website, material posted by you or your activities conducted from this website, including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights of others, and you further agree not to use in any way our trademarks or other intellectual property, or in any way to represent yourself or your website or the activities on your website as connected with this site, without express prior written consent.
5. Mr G Vaughan reserves the right to remove any information or content on this website at his sole discretion, including that which is deemed to be in breach of any of these Terms without warning and without prejudice to any other accrued rights, and/or to make available such information/content when required to do so by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
As part of the Acceptable Use Policy, users agree not to:
1. Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to this website or its services or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
2. Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information. Nor, threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt, or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of other users of this website or its owners.
3. Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the website and any restricted areas.
4. Collect or store personal data about other users for commercial purposes.
5. Mr G Vaughan retains the absolute right to take measures to prevent you from using this website and any of Mr G Vaughan’s services without prejudice to any accrued rights, where in his sole discretion considers you are contravening the Acceptable Use Policy or any other aspect of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Mr G Vaughan from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses (including legal costs) whether or not reasonably or otherwise foreseeable or avoidable incurred or suffered by Mr G Vaughan and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, connection with, or conduct on, the website, and/or a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy and/or any of these Terms.
Privacy and Data Protection
Any personal data relating to you collected through use of this website will be recorded electronically and only used in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 (and any subsequent Act of a similar nature).
The material and content provided on and by this website is for your personal, non-commercial use only, save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance to any third party distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of such material or content.
All intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, in content provided on this site or otherwise, vests in Mr G Vaughan (or is expressly licensed to in accordance with these Terms). You may only make a copy of this content for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact and you agree not to modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, distribute or otherwise transmit or use the content in any way without our prior written consent. If you do wish to use any material please contact Mr G Vaughan and he will let you know in what terms if any you may be able to use the same.
For your interest and benefit, hypertext links from this website to third party sites may be made available. However, these sites are not in any way approved, checked, edited, endorsed or vetted and you agree that we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising, or products on or available from such sites or for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with such third party site operators. In particular, you agree that any dealings you have with such third party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party site operator.
Mr G Vaughan may terminate any or all or part of the services provided by this website, or restrict your access to it and remove and discard any content without prejudice to any other accrued rights, without prior notice to you for any reason including without limitation where: (i) there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting his ability to provide the service; (ii) any event beyond reasonable control prevents Mr G Vaughan from continuing the service (for example, and without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); (iii) at his discretion that you are abusing the service or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms. Such termination will not affect any of your accrued liabilities incurred prior to such termination.
Governing Laws and Miscellaneous Provisions
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the law then such provisions shall be construed as far as possible to reflect the intention of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Mr G Vaughan’s failure to exercise or any particular right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed in writing.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us.